1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are
committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your
t1. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal
(seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com
)C. How we collect your personal dat
aThe following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used
:1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical
location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the
referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as
your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For
example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship
status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when,
how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or
transaction you make through our website, which includes your name,
address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishi
ng on the internet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
D. Using Personal Informatio
nPersonal information submitted to us through our website will be used for th
epurposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may
use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business
2. Personalizing our website for you
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending you goods purchased through our website
5. Supplying services purchased through our website
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and
collecting payments from you.
7. Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
9. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can
unsubscribe at any time).
10.Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the
businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
11. Providing third parts with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to
13. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud
.14.Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use o
.15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publis
hand otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on ou
rwebsite and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website
. We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information t
oany third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing
. E. Disclosing personal informatio
nWe may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers
,insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably
necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group o
fcompanies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its
subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information
:1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing
information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducin
;4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that
weare (or are contemplating) selling;
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a short or otherc
ompetent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our o
urreasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely t
oorder disclosure of that personal Information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to
F. International data transfer
s1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferredb
etween any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to c
ough the information in accordance with this policy
.2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries
which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the
European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan
,China, and India
.3 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for
publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the
world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in
this Section F.
G. Retaining personal information
1. This Section G sets out our dating retention policies and procedure, which ar
e designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regardin
g the retention and deletion of personal information
.2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not
be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Without prejudice to article G-2, we will usually delete personal data falling
within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
a. personal data type will be deleted 'ENTER DATE/TIME'; and
b. "ENTER ADDITIONAL DATES/TIMES.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain
documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or
prospective legal proceedings; An
dc. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including
providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal informatio
n1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent
the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure
(password- and firewall-protected) servers
.3. All electronic financial transactions entered into our website will bepr
otected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is
ininherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data feels ove
.5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our
website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when
you log in to our website).
sWe may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on ou
rwebsite. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any
changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or
through the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your right
sYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold abou
tyou; provision of such information will be subject to the following
:1. the payment of a fee 'ENTER FEE IF RELEVANT'; and
2. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity ('ADJUST TEXT TO
REFLECT YOUR POLICY for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy
of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bills
howing your current address). W
e may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted byla
ou may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your
personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with a
nopportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing
K. Third party website
sOur website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no
control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third
L. Updating informatio
nPlease let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to b
ecorrected or updated
letters and numbers) that is felt by a web server to a web browser and is stored
by the browser. The identifier is then felt back to the server each time the browser
requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies o
r "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and
willremain valid until its set expiry date, unless by the user before the expirydat
e; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session,
when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information
that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you
may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. WE us
e only session cookies / only persistent cookies / bothsession a
nd persistent cookies on our website.
1. The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for
which they are used, are set out below:
a. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a
computer when a user 'INCLUDE ALL USES THAT COOKIES ARE USEDF
OR ON YOUR SITE visits the website / track users as they navigate thew
ebsite / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve thewe
bsite's usability / analyzes the use of the website / administers thew
ebsite / prevents fraud and improve the security of the website /
personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which perh
aps of particular interest to specific users / describe purpose(s);
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the
cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools,"
"Internet Options," "Privacy," and then "Advanced"
;b. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools,"
"Options," "Privacy," selecting "Use custom settings for history" from
the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; An
dc. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the
"Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings," "Sho
wadvanced settings," and "Content settings," and then selecting "Block
sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of man
ywebsites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cooki
efiles (you can find instructions for doing s
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools,"
"Options," and "Privacy," then selecting "Use custom settings fo
rhistory," clicking "Show Cookies," and then clicking "Remove Al
dc. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the
"Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings," "Sho
wadvanced settings," and "Clear browsing data," and then selecting
"Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking Clear
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many
GRAPHIC PRINTS IN LIMITED EDITIONS